Come work for the NIPFP-DEA Research Program:
- Policy analyst
- A Masters or a Ph.D.
- Exposure to economics / finance
- Exposure to the world of public policy
- Experience with regulations / law will be a plus point
- Should have read the Percy Mistry and Raghuram Rajan reports.
- Good quality written english.
- Quantitative analyst
- A Masters of a Ph.D. in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering).
- Skills in statistics / econometrics
- Experience in being part of a similar team doing applied econometrics
- Computer programming - e.g. R / gauss / matlab / scilab.
- Research Programmer
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, perl, shell, R.
- Software engineering environment e.g. make, subversion
- Role will be partly to build stuff, but partly to learn new things and pass them on to the researchers, and help them in troubleshooting.
- Comfort with living on the Unix commandline
- Ability to install and admin Linux
- Interest in being in a research environment
Post a Comment